Our Adelaide Hills Black Angus Beef Box [Half] features the Tomahawke (ribeye cut), trimmed and ready for you to devour!
Our grass fed Adelaide Hills Black Angus Beef Box [Half] includes the following cuts
- Sliced Topside
- Texas T-Bone
- Meat for Slow Cooking (Chuck Steak)
- Corned Silverside
- Rump Roast
- Diced Steak
- Sliced Round
- Bolar Roast
Herb and Garlic Sausages
Bones for Bone Broth
Our Adelaide Hills Black Angus Beef Box [Half] is sold by dressed weight of 100kg. This is not a purchase of 100kg of beef meat. Please scroll down to read the Farmer to Fridge statement about Dressed Weight. Grass Fed Beef can dress at a lower weight than feedlot or grain finished beef.
Our Adelaide Hills Black Angus Beef Box [Half] is a complete package which includes:
- The whole half of one of our Black Angus Beef, in the most popular, succulent and flavourful cuts.
- Convenient packaging by meal size. ie. 2 premium cuts per package, 500g of mince per package. This means your our order can be placed directly in your freezer when it is delivered (without requiring any further handling or packaging at home).
- Delivery by refridgerated transport to your doorstep, in the Adelaide Hills and Adelaide Metro area.
- Peppermint Ridge Farm Co’s mission is make Family Meal times Easy with our Adelaide Hills Beef and Lamb Boxes delivered direct from our family farm to your doorstep, with excellent customer service.
Our Adelaide Hills Black Angus Beef Box [Half] makes Easy Family Mealtimes with the most tender and delicious cuts and convenient packaging for succulent and flavourful family meals.
Your Adelaide Hills Black Angus Beef Box [Half] is delivered by Peppermint Ridge Farm Co in refridgerated transport to your doorstep in Adelaide Hills and Adelaide Metro.
We are 5th Generation Farmers at Rockleigh in the Adelaide Hills. We are experienced in breeding and raising sheep and cattle to point of sale.
Peppermint Ridge Farm Co Black Angus Cattle are born, raised and grown on our Adelaide Hills family farm at Rockleigh in the Adelaide Hills. Our cattle graze on our pastures and are free to graze across our generous sized paddocks.
Our Black Angus cattle are transported a short distance (less than 30km) from our family farm at Rockleigh to our Adelaide Hills processing partner. This ensures a low-stress experience for our cattle, which ensures optimal tenderness and eating quality.
Purchasing meat farm direct is a little different to purchasing meat from your local supermarket or butchers shop.
It is slow food. There is time between your purchase and delivery. In this time the following processes need to occur; booking the animal for the next available processing time slot, processing, hanging time, butchering and packaging. These processes can take between two and six weeks, depending on seasonal demand for processing time slots. As a general rule, I would expect customers to receive their meat delivery in about one month from ordering.
We look forward to meeting you on delivery day!