Grass fed Beef
Bugle Ranges located in the tranquil Adelaide Hills.
Grass fed in the Adelaide Hills, these steers are approximately 2 ½ years old and we use the finest organic chicken manure and wormhit castings for pasture fertilizers, resulting in premium quality grass and more flavoursome meat.
All steers on the farm enjoy a happy, peaceful farm life being entirely free-range grazed resulting is stress free, tender cuts. We use only natural products – strictly no hormones or harmful antibiotics. At pick up time, all our products are cryovaced, meaning an extended fridge life in which the meat will continue to age, and extended freezer life.
Avoid heightening costs of beef by cutting out the major supermarkets and experience paddock to plate, Product is available for Pre order today and will be ready for pickup from April and is available in halves, and whole animals. For purchase at $11.95 per kg hung weight
As we’ve experienced heightened pre orders this year numbers are limited.
- Angas /Santa Gertrudis crosses approximately 2 ½ years old
- Raised in the Adelaide hills
- Grass Fed
- All steers are entirely Free range pasture grazing for happier &
- We use organic chicken manure and wormhit castings for pasture fertilizers
- Beef is dry aged hung for 15-22 days
- No hormones or harmful antibiotics
- Meat is all cryovaced for convenience and extended freezer life
- Available from April sold in Quarters, halves and whole animals
- $11.95 per kg hung weight
- Limited numbers.
There are no reviews yet.